To our friends and customers,
We’ve missed welcoming you in our store and sampling our award-winning range to fellow gin lovers who are as passionate about gin as we are! We are excited and looking forward to opening the doors to our store on Friday and we hope to see some familiar faces.
Naturally there will be a few changes to protect both you and our team and we've been busy planning and preparing to make sure not only that everyone is safe but to ensure a visit to our store is an enjoyable one. Our working environment may have changed but we still stand by what we set out to create nearly 5 years ago - an unforgettable experience which allows you to explore the gin category in a relaxing and sociable environment.
To enable us to welcome you back, we've had to make some changes to our store:
• We will limit the number of visitors in the store at any one time. This will help you and our teams adhere to the social distancing guideline of 2m. There will be floor stickers and signs as guidance.
• Hand sanitiser stations containing our very own Slingsby sanitiser (made to strict World Health Organisation guidelines) are available on entry and exit and we would very much encourage their use.
• Our staff will wear protective visors to ensure both your safety and theirs.
• We would encourage you to pay via card or apple pay where possible.
• Although we already maintained high standards of safety and hygiene, our team will engage in thorough and regular cleaning of frequently touched areas before opening and throughout the day.
We hope to see you on Friday. We will also be open on Saturday 20th and again on Friday 26th and Saturday 27th June. From there we will establish our opening hours going forward.
If you're not local to Harrogate, you can still place an order online and have it delivered straight to your door. Our team are following strict cleaning procedures when handling all online deliveries.
Thanks and love from all the team